Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a Microfinance Bank (MFB), is looking for qualified individuals to fill the following position:
Title: Loan Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Direct Reporting line: the Branch Manager
- Promotes the Banks products and attract new business.
- Ensure a very high portfolio quality. PAR must not be greater than 1.0%.
- Submit performance reports; daily, weekly, monthly on achievement of your target as it relates to approved KPI’s.
- Frequent visitation of all customers for either initiating of new loans or identifying causes of delinquency.
- Verification of the intending Borrowers to their residence and their Guarantors are essential.
- Support the handling of customer’s complaints according to the different levels of authorization.
- Participate in Branch expansion, brand management and business development activities in the Area.
- Sensitize all Loan applicants on all aspects of the Loan program: procedure to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance and penalties for default.
- Conduct loan evaluations according to policies, procedures of the Bank and develop an accurate assessment of each client’s capacity & willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Ensure an appropriate and capable guarantee is in place for all Credit appraisals.
- Ensure loans are considered and approved by Area Credit Committee (ACC& MCC) before disbursement.
- Provide high-quality customer service and resolve complaints within 24hours.
- Develop relationship with each client of the Branch to support their business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Manage and recover all due repayments and escalate to immediate supervisor of all Borrowers that skip repayments.
- Ensure that no case of fraud or suppression of cash occur within the Branch.
- Carry out any other ad hoc jobs assigned to you from time to time.
- Zero tolerance for service failure.
- You may be place on stop and recover if your PAR get to 5% and above with related sanctions as prescribed in the Credit Policy.
- The Bank frowns at handling of cash by Credit Officer.
- All Repayments and payee must be through the NUBAN of the customer directly from their Correspondent Bank Account.
- Your Performance shall be reviewed once in a month through the MPR system of the Bank.
- If you meet your targets as achieve 80% are placed averagely your scores, you will be quarterly for incentives after 3 months on the job.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification.
- 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Applicant must reside around Boundary, Apapa
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly (gross pay)
Deadline: 24th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Loan Officer” as the subject of the mail.