Desicon Engineering Limited for over 40 years has been an indigenous industry leader providing innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to our clients. Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the centre of who we are. We are focused on leveraging these assets to deliver Instrumentation Maintenance and Construction, Procurement and Consultancy solutions to the Nigerian Energy sector. We are an ISO (9001:2008) certified organisation, and we are focused on continuing to improve our processes to exceed our client expectations. We are proud to be the first indigenous company to own and operate a fully equipped Electrical & Instrumentation facility with an attached calibration workshop; a further indication of our dedication to providing superior service and value for money to our clients.
Title: Logistics Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle security guard’s timesheet for payment.
- Manage driver’s overtime sheet for Lagos Operations.
- Issue fuel vouchers to drivers for fuel purchase
- Manage Office consumables.
- Manage Office stationeries.
- Manage Courier Service for Lagos Operations.
- Handle journey management for Lagos Operations
- Handle escort request log
- Supervise office assistants and cleaners to ensure they carry out their responsibilities.
- Ensure that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Work with existing drivers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 13th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.