PoiseConnect Pty Limited is a registered start-up Real Estate Consultancy & Immigration/Travel Consulting firm with a core focus in the areas of Visa advice, documentation assistance, International Passport processing, Live, Study, holiday and Work Overseas Services with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Midrand, South Africa.
Title: Male Administrative Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re hiring motivated Administrative Assistants to join our growing team.
- Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of assigned transactions & operations, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines and planning appointments and final walkthroughs.
- You’ll also support the team by ensuring operations are well carried out for effective service delivery.
- The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented.
- This position provides administrative support and works directly with our Operations Manager and may also support other leadership team members, and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative, client relations and marketing activities.
- Success involves a high level of interaction and required effective communication with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Provide general administrative support to the Operations Manager and general operational team for effective service delivery
- Organize and coordinate in-house and off-site meetings
- May lead small process improvement projects, to enable more efficiency.
- Participate in training sessions & on-boarding for old and new staff to improve skills with administrative tasks in the company
- Report to the Operation Manager (Daily/weekly/monthly) on sales results/ Team operations
- Support the Customer care department to ensure they deliver concierge-level customer service to our esteemed clients.
- OND, NCE, HND or B.Sc in general discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in administrative or related roles, or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships – both internal and external – at all levels.
- Ability to delegate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime depending on the directive by Operations Manager
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently without supervision, handle stressful situations, and use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be approachable and friendly with a “can-do” attitude.
- High level of accountability to get tasks and projects done accurately and on time.
- A high degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgment, and cultural sensitivity. Often expected to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Deadline: 15th April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only male applicants required.
- Shortlisted candidates commence work immediately
Jobs by WhatJobs