Credit Afrique Microfinance Bank Limited – We have years of experience in the field of finance management, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of our customers either on a long or short term. Our success over the years could be linked to our core values which are customer satisfaction, integrity, professionalism and utmost commitment to excellence.
Title: Marketer/Loan Officer
Salary range 1.8m 3m annual gross
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Generation of quality loans and deposits ( ability to meet and exceed set targets).
- Client relationship management.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Requirement and Skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a business development executive in the banking sector
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Note: Only applications from persons with minimum of 4 years proven marketing experience in the banking sector will be considered.
Deadline: Mar 20, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.