Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – The following position is open at our customer, a well-known financial service provider:
Title: Marketing Associate
Job type: Full-time
- To work within the business development unit in selling financial products and services with solid value proposition to prospective customers, in addition to maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Drive customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the area of Retail business in the Bank through opening of different types of accounts.
- Give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- Reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
- Onboard new and existing customers on alternate channels.
- Bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- Come up with initiatives and ideas that enable improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g., keeping customers informed and using gamification.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Additional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must have 0 – 2 years cognate experience
- Other personal characteristics such as: Sense of Empathy, Attention to Detail, Positive Attitude, Integrity and Willingness to Learn
- Digitally Savvy
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possession of a Smart phone (any Smart phone that can run Bank’s applications)
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online