200 + Employees
African Alliance Insurance Plc
African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely regarded as Nigeria’s most experienced and powerful Specialist Life Assurance Office, providing bespoke insurance solutions adapted to each stage of their life to thousands of consumers. Formerly known as African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were founded on May 6, 1960, by our founders, Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON), and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, with the support of world-class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our sales team.
- The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
- To be successful as a Marketing Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc, M.Sc or MBA will be an added advantage
- 1+ years of sales experience in Insurance industry
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be residing in Lagos state Nigeria.
N190,000 – N210,000 / month.
Deadline: 30th November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.