Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
AGI Media is a creative design company run by a group of enthusiastic individuals that love design and value art. Each person that joins AGI MEDIA has the same vision: to develop lovely concepts, goods, and services for our customers.
Title: Marketing Intern (NYSC)
- As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
- Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
- This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Requirements and Skills
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.