Sinoma Cargo International is wholly owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria,Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy. Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services,equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds,Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes,heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
Title: Mechanic (Engineer)
Location: Lagos and Ogun
Summary of job role
- General preventive and corrective maintenance of trucks
- Related Certification and trade test, formal education certification is an added advantage
Primary Job Role.
- Engine Overhaul or related knowledge
- Gear Box overhaul or related knowledge
- Air System
- Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
- repair malfunctioning components,
- retrofit engines,
- change brakes, adjust steering systems, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
Deadline: Mar 7, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.