200 + Employees
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a well-known company with a presence around the globe in the oil and gas industry. Being one of the twenty-seven companies authorized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil, the Company has extensive experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of petroleum products. It also actively participates in the official export of crude oil from Nigeria. Currently, among other facilities, the Company runs a modern berthing facility with cutting-edge fire fighting and safety technology in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State, and two (2) ultra-modern mega petroleum products storage terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million liters that are certified and properly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Ijegun Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Key Responsibilities
- Identifies, develops, and implements engineering strategies that will ensure modernization, automation, and expansion of existing facilities for all range of lubricant products of Northwest.
- Draws up and implement a preventive maintenance schedule that ensures increased plant availability and reliability
- Prepares a realistic annual maintenance budget for LBP based on experience and historical data
- Ensures spare parts and technical accessories used in the plant are of very high standard and obtained at competitive prices
- Provide and implement maintenance /repair services for all lubricant ancillary equipment which includes buildings, forklifts, compressors, generators, and other equipment acquired into the plant
- Coordinating the activities of Contractors to ensure that contracted services are delivered promptly and at optimal value addition.
- Ensure that all facilities of the plant are in top conditions to satisfy the requirements of NMDPRA, FEPA and LASEPA
- Liaise with equipment Manufacturers on specification, design, new innovations, and current developments for better equipment management.
- Ensures safety and security in all warehouses through proper attention to maintenance issues in the warehouse and stores.
- Conduct regular studies on the manufacturing processes to ensure optimal performance and enhance capacity utilization.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) qualification.
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online