Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Title: Mechanical Engineer Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying deficiencies in mechanical processes and developing improvements.
- Designing and developing prototypes.
- Analyzing and testing prototypes and each revision of a device.
- Supervising the development of computer-aided design (CAD) project drawings from junior team members
- Collaborating with Project Managers for proper allocation and tracking of resources.
- Preparing documentation of critical analysis and providing suggestions for correcting errors.
- Perform other functions as directed.
Essential Attributes and Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification.
- Engineering and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Certification is also an added advantage.
- 0 – 1 year experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Quick to learn and adapt.
- Proper use of Excel and MS word.
Deadline: 3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Mechanical Engineer Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted.
Jobs by WhatJobs