ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
- Ensure that laboratory screening is done on new employees and others according to applicable guidelines.
- Ensure that laboratory records are at all times updated and kept in such a manner that the information is unavailable to unauthorized personnel.
- Utilizes responsible practices, which contribute to cost-effective use of health care resources.
Scope of Work specific to this Assignment
- Follows established preventive maintenance programs and maintains instrument logs.
- Ensures that laboratory results are accurately documented and retained in accordance with existing legislation.
- Observes established protocol for procurement of specimens with legal implications blood and urine for alcohol and drug testing.
- Prepares monthly laboratory statistics including that of malaria.
- Selects and utilizes the appropriate method for disinfecting and sterilizing clinic wastes.
- Report incidents related to safety and personal injury (e.g. needle stick injuries) in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the duties are carried out in compliance with good clinical laboratory practice and professional standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Current practicing license.
- Updating knowledge and skills.
Deadline: 24th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.