Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is Nigeria's top solution-driven microfinance bank. Our objective is to be a reputable microfinance bank, acquiring customers one at a time through integrated ICT solutions.
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is Nigeria’s top solution-driven microfinance bank. Our objective is to be a reputable microfinance bank, acquiring customers one at a time through integrated ICT solutions.
Title: Network Support & Graphics Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Network Support & Graphics specialist located in Lekki.
- The role entails managing and administering network infrastructure, providing technical support and troubleshooting network issues, and ensuring network security.
- In addition to network support, the specialist will be responsible for creating and enhancing graphic designs for the bank’s communication materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field
- Network Administration, Troubleshooting, and Networking skills
- Experience in Technical Support of networks and network security
- Graphic Design skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey technical issues and solutions to non-technical team members
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team and independently when required
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.