The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Title: Nigeran Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise
- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7th August 2022.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that requires 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive) School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- NIN print-out slip.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN printout.
- Two (2) Navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- Two pairs of white canvas.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two pairs of national dress (Native wear).
- Two sets of cutleries.
- Two Navy blue Bed sheets and a Blanket.
- Two white Bed sheets.
- Mosquito Net.
Deadline: Saturday, 17th September, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online (Portal Opens on 7th August, 2022)
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
- Any candidate who fails to report by Wednesday 10th August 2022 (5 days after resumption) will not be accepted for training.
- Please note that training would be conducted in strict compliance with COVID-19 Protocols.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria