Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence. We have been able to harness the power of our teams to deliver exceptional services across diverse industries such as banking, telecommunication, oil & gas, construction, hospitality and manufacturing among others.
Title: Office Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Ikota – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to customers’ requests.
- Attend to walk-in customers.
- Assist customers to locate items on the shelves.
- Attend to document photocopying, lamination, binding and other requests.
- Attend to call-in customers on the phone (in the absence of the Cashier).
- Assist with the purchase of office consumables.
- Monitoring of utility within the office premises and escalating to Facility Manager whenever faults are noticed.
- Run PERSONAL errands for the MD.
- Daily cleaning of the shop and Bulk Store and schedule cleaning of toilets.
- Collects and signs for stocks requested for the shop from the Bulk Store.
- To assist the Cashier with Monthly stock count/taking.
- And any other duties as instructed by the Cashier.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of SSCE or OND in any course is desirable. (NO GRADUATES)
- Previous experience as an Office Assistant in a retail outlet is desirable.
- Experience using Point of Sales retail software is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications is desirable.
- Must be willing and able to learn the functions of a Cashier.
- The individual must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team.
- Honesty and Integrity is key.
- The individual must possess excellent customer service skills.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 16th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.