101 to 150 Employees
Emiloju Health Foundation
Emiloju Health Foundation is a non-governmental charitable organization dedicated to meeting the health needs of elderly and uninsured people living in rural areas, particularly in Ekinrin-Adde and its surroundings in the Ijumu LGA of Kogi State, Nigeria.
Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The official launching of the foundation is coming up on the 1st of July, 2023, registration with relevant authorities (Corporate Affairs Commission as an Incorporated Trustees) shall be done immediately after launch, and full take off simultaneously.
- The foundation is looking for a suitably qualified Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in it’s office.
- He or She will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for him or her to be selected as a candidate, he/she will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing and excel applications.
- A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications;
- Managing filing system – printing, binding, photocopying, scanning and faxing documents;
- Recording information as needed;
- Greeting clients, visitors and patients as needed;
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing and excel;
- Keeping office environment tidy;
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands;
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required;
- Maintaining supply inventory;
- Maintaining only office equipment as needed;
- Aiding with client reception as needed;
- Experience as a virtual assistant;
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Diploma (ND, HND, University) or/and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Public Administration / Bookkeeping;
- At least 2 years working experience as an office assistant or in a related field;
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing and excel when necessary;
- Having warm personality with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Great communication skills.
Deadline: 30th September, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Note: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand written Letter (scan or take the snapshot), printed Cover Letter, and Curriculum Vitae all merged together by upload into the link above.