101 to 150 Employees
NewGlobe Group supports visionary governments to transform public education systems, the cornerstone of a prosperous, equitable, and peaceful society. With a comprehensive system transformation platform and data-driven educational services, NewGlobe delivers rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at state and nationwide scale. Through building impactful partnerships and programmes, NewGlobe ensures that all children have access to an education that will develop their full potential and create a foundation for growth and prosperity.
Title: Officer, Administration
Requisition ID: req46707
Employment Type: Full-Time
What You Will Do
- You will, under the supervision of the Administration Manager, coordinate all the travel logistics for staff, both local and international support. This includes proper coordination of flight booking and airport transfers and reviewing all travel requests from staff to ensure that rates comply with the Travel Tool before submission for approval
- Provide support for staff with travel and immigration documentations including invitation letters, visa applications processes and provide insightful information regarding travel requirements as per the countries’ travel requirements
- Register and manage the corporate account dashboard for users and processing invoices for payment. Part of this includes liaising with the vendor regarding route plan-logistics costs
- Provide support to the Administration Manager on summit logistics planning including coordinating in-country airport transfer logistics
- Under the supervision of the Administration Manager, you will manage all the vendors providing services to the organization by ensuring that they meet SLAs in place and provide high quality service delivery.
- Managing and updating all the vendor invoicing trackers to ensure all the invoices and utilities are paid on time. This includes making follow-ups on any vendor queries for inaccurate invoicing.
- You will strategically manage and ensure all business licenses are renewed on time and escalate to the Administration Manager any new requirements
- You will manage invoices raised on leases and ensure contract terms are adhered to
- You will be required to strategically evaluate Administration inventory and ensure that re-order levels are done within the specified lead time
- keeping proper records on inventory management and update tracker on daily movement of stock
- Under the supervision of the Administration Manager, you will provide inputs for the administration budget by collating required data for review
- Strategically follow through with procurement for price sourcing and sharing the analysis for review and approval
- You will coordinate all the administrative support required by the Schools’ team and liaise with the outsourced vendor to ensure training needs are catered for within the MOU.
- You will be responsible for collating relevant documentations for asset insurance refund claims and follow up with the service providers for reimbursements processes.
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on raised tickets, and ensure closure Assets Insurance issues
Medical Scheme Management:
- You will be responsible for the management of the medical scheme operations including coordinating registration of new employees into the medical scheme and collating/ submitting required documentations to the health insurance service provider
- You will be required to support staff on lost medical cards replacement and follow through with the service provider for replacement and delivery.
General Administrative Support:
- You will support in collating relevant data from new employees for staff and business cards processing and follow up with the production team to ensure timely delivery
- Supporting front office services
- Provide administrative support for all organization’s events and vendor management vetting
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or institution with top marks
- Superb Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Very competent with technology platforms and quick to pick up new systems
- At least two (2) years’ experience working in fast-paced environments, ideally with an administrative bent.
- Prior experience as an Administration assistant or Officer preferred; experience working in Administration.
- Prior management and project management experience
- High energy, highly motivated personality but a stickler for rules
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Available at all hours (when necessary) to attend the office in person.
- A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A networking mastermind – You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas. You have an existing network from prior experience in the country, preferably in the regulatory, education, or business sectors.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, NewGlobe works in often fragile, sometimes volatile low-resource communities and with complex government systems. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
- A relentless advocate –The children we serve and teachers we empower never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their benefit, experience,
- A malleable learner –You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
- A curious investigator – You ask why a lot. You don’t just take what you see and accept it. You wonder why it is that way, and are aware that the world we see is created by human choices and actions – and it could be different. You wonder, and see the world as wonderful even when you want to change a part of it that is unjust.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online