Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Title: Operations Analyst – Issue Resolution Unit
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: IT Operations
About the position
- We are seeking an Operation Analyst to report to the Operations Manager.
- You will be responsible for carrying out operational functions, customer support functions and other assigned tasks.
- You will work to meet set service standard and work closely with a Senior Officer to make relevant contributions to the achievement of the overall goals of the organization.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for the administration of loan repayments across all repayment channel and provision of operational support for all internal stakeholders.
- Ensure timely resolution of customers complaints/request/enquiries across all departmental touchpoints in other to help provide support to clients and help drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Prepare reports on customers complaints to help drive efficiency.
- Continue process improvement initiatives and recommendation of solutions that would improve service delivery.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Ideally, you will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Sound communication skills (Written/Verbal).
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines and carry out multiple priorities.
We are the place for you, If:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in customer service and CRM tools.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria
No matter the company or job position, never pay a kobo to anyone. Report any company asking you for money to us: email@example.com