1 to 50 Employees
GTI Securities Limited
GTI Securities Limited – We offer cutting-edge investment banking services and are a creative, dependable partner. Securities dealing, asset management, trusteeship, corporate finance, private equity, and micro banking are just a few of the many services we provide. We have actively HandHelded our very broad clientele since 1998, including corporations, financial institutions, governments, and private individuals. We have locations across the world, including London.
Title: Operations Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
- Receives and ensure accurate opening of CSCS account opening request from account officers daily.
- Prepare all Inter-member transfer of stock account (in and out) request and keep records.
- Prepare and keep record of stock detachment (in and out of special account).
- Review and print jobbing book daily for the Securities Dealers to execute.
- Keep record of all jobbing book(s) and daily trade and produce on request for reconciliation.
- Ensure collection of soft and hard copy of daily trade by dispatch officer daily.
- Ensure accurate posting of daily trade into the stockbroking in-house software.
- Ensure accurate uploading of corporate actions by listed companies into the in-house stockbroking software.
- Timely payment of all equity transaction fees to regulators.
- Keeps record of all departmental correspondence with regulatory institutions such as SEC NSE, CSCS ASHON FIRS etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent.
- A good First Degree with strong numerate background.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an Operation Officer in reputable financial institution and good understanding of the operations of Nigerian capital market.
Deadline: 31st August, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.