Mondelez International – We make some of the most beloved brands in Nigeria – Cadbury Bournvita beverage, TomTom and Trebor Buttermint confections. We are part of Mondelez International, Inc., a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love.
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You independently operate and maintain at leas one process or equipment or systems following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to meet business needs.
How you will contribute
- You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks. You will operate and maintains equipment to meet our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets. You will execute all standard work processes using AM and PM (progressive maintenance standards). In this role, you will ensure that safety processes are observed, and that quality assurance activities are performed. You will take an active role in shutdown maintenance, root-cause analysis, stops reductions loss analysis and breakdown elimination.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Machine operations, TPM-Total Productive Maintenance Tools
- Safety and quality standards for operating machinery
- Reading and writing and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment
- Understanding of total productive maintenance tools and methodologies a distinct advantage
More about this role
- Education / Certifications: NABTEB, CITY&GUILD, OND
- Job specific requirements: 1 year
- Travel requirements: No
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.