truQ is the operating system for third-party logistics. truQ connects anyone with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real time, and provides a SaaS infrastructure that helps businesses coordinate that interaction smarter and access capital for commercial drivers on the platform helping them stay running and grow their businesses.
Title: Partner Support Officer (Intern)
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Build sustainable communications for managing and supporting the company’s partners.
- Manage the companies involved in the day-to-day partner success.
- Oversee the activities of the partners on the platform about the clients they service.
- Where applicable, prepare invoices to clients and ensure the timely payment of driver partners.
- Ensure partners’ understanding of the platform (expectation, payment, customer support, complaints, etc.).
- Understand the various truQ applications for the daily achievement of trip automation for drivers and business partners.
- Where applicable, train and oversee the activities of Vehicle Sales Representatives (VSRs) attached to drivers under a particular business.
- Coordinate reward activities for driver-partners.
- Ensure weekly updates of the business transaction sheet for report preparation.
- Provide innovative ideas for better management of truQ’s business partners.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of HND educational qualification.
- Minimum of 1-year cognate experience.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Should live around the Iganmu axis.
Deadline: 30th April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs