200 + Employees
Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of Nigeria’s top non-governmental organizations working in the field of public health. It carries out programs in the areas of reproductive health/family planning, HIV/AIDS treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, strengthening the primary healthcare system, non-communicable diseases, and maternal, newborn, and child health care. We collaborate with a number of foreign donors, including the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Global Fund, the Children Investment Fund Foundation, the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). SFH provides good working conditions, professional prospects for career progress, and competitive pay. In response to the organization’s development into new geographies, we are looking to hire highly skilled, self-driven individuals to fill the roles that are not currently listed as open.
Title: Payroll Administrator
- We are looking for an efficient payroll administrator to be responsible for all payroll processes. The payroll administrator’s duties include the management of employee data on the HR MIS, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
- To be successful as a payroll administrator you should have strong numeracy skills and be able to multitask effectively. Ultimately, an outstanding payroll administrator should be able to manage all aspects of payroll in a timely and accurate manner and work with the HR/Finance team to ensure documents are organized and payroll-related items are handled appropriately.
Job-role: The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems and/or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements if required.
- Preparing monthly payroll for payment
- Maintaining employee records that relate to salary.
- Coordinating with the HR & finance department to ensure correct employee data.
- Calculating and processing terminal benefits of exiting staff
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting /HR department
- Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting preferred.
- 4+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- High level of proficiency with ERP and/or payroll software programs.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies required
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations .
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset
Compensation & Benefits:
- The compensation package for these positions is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
Deadline: 30th June, 2023
How to Apply: Interested candidates should Click Here to apply online.