The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
Title: People Culture Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The people and culture associate work closely with the employee engagement unit of an organization to work on initiatives that foster community, connections, and belonging within the organization, and play a key role in organizing virtual and in-person retreats and other team-building activities.
- Drive culture and engagement initiatives such as pulse checks, and recognition awards for the team to ensure a consistently high level of employee engagement.
- Propose ideas, best practices, and solutions to enhance employee engagement and foster a stronger identity.
- Identify and incorporate best practices for the company’s culture and values initiatives.
- Identify and implement ways to enhance employees’ experiences and foster connections and community.
- Collaborate with the People and Culture Lead to plan and execute initiatives.
- Support the execution of people operations initiatives-consistently implementing all internal processes, using internal tools.
- Oversee vendor/partner relationships to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience.
- Assist in the coordination of all engagement and wellness activities.
- Assist in organizing internal and external events.
- Build successful collaboration with all stakeholders and other departments within the company.
- Represent TCG at Job fairs, conferences, and related events
- Being an ambassador of the amazing TCG culture
- Any other assigned task in line with organizational culture and employee engagement initiatives.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or in any related field
- 2-3 years’ quality experience in a similar role
- Proven HRIS experience and able to demonstrate the ability to work with data
- HR certification (s) would be an added advantage (e.g CIPM. CIPD, PHRi).
Deadline: 6th April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.