51 to 100 Employees
Achievers University, Owo
Achievers University, Owo was authorized and granted a license in 2007 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The institution started its academic operations on April 2nd, 2008. The University, which is located in a peaceful and welcoming setting, has graduated nine sets of “Achiever” students who are making their marks in all areas of human endeavor. At its permanent location at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State, the university is currently fully operational.
Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Owo, Ondo
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- He’she must have demonstrable communication, inter-personal, time management and strong organizational, ICT and social media skills as well as ability to multitask and pay attention to detail.
- Related experience in a higher institution will be an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary, allowances and other benefits, including contributory pension scheme, are as approved by the Governing Council of Achievers University, and are favourably compared with what are obtainable in other public and private universities.
Deadline: 14th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae, which should contain, among other things:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Names of Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Membership of Professional Body
- Work Experience
- Posts Held with Dates
- Present Employment
- Status and Salary (attach pay slip)
- Service to National and International Bodies
- Conferences, Training and Workshops Attended
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees (including their emails and phone numbers).
All Applications should be forward to the address below:
P.M.B 1030, Owo,
Note: Applicants should also request their referees to forward their references directly to the address above.