O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
Title: Personal Assistant to GMD
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for providing a high level of strategic, administrative, organizational, and logistic support to the GMD; utilizing diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality in helping him to manage and prioritize his time to become more efficient.
- Providing comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the Group Managing Director in the discharge of his duties.
- Ensuring prompt and effective communication between the Subsidiaries/Departments and the GMD.
- Manage board processes – board papers and circulation of agendas, minutes, discussion papers, and proposals. Prepare memos, letters, and miscellaneous correspondence for GMD’s approval and ensure daily dispatch of outgoing mail.
- Updating GMD’s contact database and maintaining an official diary
- Proactively prioritize, plan, and schedule GMD’s busy schedule, diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with a diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct daily diary meetings with the GMD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations, and other requests.
- Maintaining regular updates of appointments and ensuring the preparation for meetings is smooth.
- Schedule on behalf of the GMD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Manage the calendar for the GMD, receive/respond to sensitive correspondence, and keep, maintain, update, and retrieve files.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations to the GMD.
- Carry out research on behalf of the GMD when assigned.
- Ensure guests meeting with the GMD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the GMD’s work habits and preferences.
- Anticipate and identify potential problems in relation to issues arising, particularly when priorities can change at very short notice. Use your own initiative to undertake action to minimize disruption to the scheduled workload.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- To carry out any other function that the GMD may assign
- Management reserves the right to add or remove from your responsibilities and can transfer you to another department where it feels you could perform better
Minimum Competence & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration, Public Administration, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment, and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience in diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Experience in successfully working with senior management
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.