Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
WTS Energy offers hiring and human resource services to the worldwide oil, gas, and energy sectors. We execute workforce management and other employment outsourcing services in oil and gas areas all over the world, as well as provide engineers and consultants for our customers’ projects and operations. WTS Energy is active in more than 50 countries and has offices in 14 different nations.
Title: Personal Assistant to the Executive Director
Start Date: ASAP, Immediately
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as an Executive assistance.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong, well-presented, pleasing personality and rational with great work ethics
- Ability to apply analytical and logical skills
- Proficient in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Age: Young but in his thirties
- Experience: Min 5 years, Tech Savvy Person
Other critical info:
- Engineering Background, Very good in English, Literature, Smart, Humble, Loyal, respectable, no too ambitious
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly NET (Max).
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online