Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counseling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
Title: Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager and Managing Director
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The office of the MD and regional Manger requires support in managing strategic parts of its operations:
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Support all applications managed by the regional manager
- Arrange medical appointments and Migration appointments
- Manage Financial Records
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Produce a variety of documents, using MS Office, ensuring that they are proofed and presented to a highest standards and to deadline Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the MD.
- Delegate work as required. Manage, prioritize and respond to all e-mails on behalf of the MD Provide quality and timely administrative support to the MD.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the MD’s competing demands are effectively managed.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the MD’s office to effectively respond to enquires and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Proactively manage correspondence, both emails and letters received. This includes preparation of responses and briefing notes as required, keeping the MD updated.
- OND / HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Graduates
- Candidates with previous experience as a personal assistant will be highly considered.
- Candidates should possess 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong speaking and writing skill
- If you have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Have IT, Admin, PR, or Marketing or any relevant Background.
- Do you have excellent command of English? Then you are just the right person we are looking for.
- We are seeking young, vibrant, result oriented persons.
- You will be placed on a 3 – 6 months’ probation with a salary of 90000NGN. Depending on skill and experience. After probation, your salary could be increased to between 100000to 150,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs