Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore / Marine Supplies, etc.
Title: Pipeline Integrity Coordinator – META
Job type: Full-time
Start Date: Candidate must be ready to assume duties on 1st April 2023
What’s the Role?
- The primarily role is to ensure that the team achieve inspection deliverables for the identified Shell assets as at when due utilizing identified system process and tools in a safe, reliable, efficient & cost-effective manner.
Specifically, he/she will:
- Plan, schedule and execute inspection task in IMS and SAP
- Conduct first level fitness for service task
- Develop and issue out inspection findings and reports for Shell facilities
- Support integrity audits e.g., Hardware Barrier Assessment (HBA, TIV)
- Investigate and implement new inspection technology
- Provide input to maintenance reference plan
- Provide input to onsite inspection requirement, scope and improvement
- Deliver quality control for inspection services
- Provide input and manage integrity and verification report (HBA, TIV etc.)
- Manage and update risk-based inspection outcomes
- Collate relevant data and participate in failure investigation
- Periodic review of inspection work pack, MJR, inspection strategy document and policy e.g., AMS
- A minimum of HND or B Eng. in Engineering or Sciences. Must have at least one of the following API 510, 570, 580, 653, ANST level II, FID for PVRV or equivalent.
- Engineering background with 10 plus years’ experience in EP operations
- Expert in Pressurized static equipment inspection, piping, flowline
- Inspection experience/certification with operational knowledge with at least 8 years in maintenance
- Adept at working with enterprise Integrity Management System (IMS), Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, MS Teams); SharePoint, etc.
What do we need from you (Skills and Personal Attributes)?
- Proven experience in the inspection planning, scheduling, and execution process on Integrity Management System tool (IMS) for SCIN facilities
- Proven experience in deploying outcomes from Reliability Based Inspection reports in IMS software for SCIN Facilities
- Proven ability to manage and work with team of people to delivery on project / task deliverables
- Experience in researching and delivering on new technology innovations into teams and inspection process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to drive prioritizations, escalations, and implementation of decisions to achieve team goals.
- Effective in stakeholder engagement to deliver on assigned goals and targets for the team
- Conversant in delivering technical integrity of static equipment
- Conversant in reviewing Maintenance Job Routine (MJR) or inspection procedures
- Experienced in supporting Hardware Barrier Assessment (HBA) and Technical Integrity Verification (TIV) audit for static equipment
- Experience in developing detailed work packs and specification for inspection activities for SCIN facilities
- Experience with conducting as a minimum first level fitness for service assessment for static equipment.
- Problem-solving, good analytical, and presentation skills
- Good communication & team-working disposition
- Good organizational and Networking skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and a fast learner
- Respects and values opinions of others, a person of integrity
- A commitment to continuing own professional development, and a continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to work and deliver despite pressures of tight deadlines
- The ability to create and maintain cordial working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Good understanding of legislation, statutory requirements, and information management such as Data Privacy, etc.
- Working hours are usually 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday; may be required to work on weekends on-site.
- Traveling out of base location for days might be required and may include hours/days to be spent on fields locations on a 28-28 rota (or similar) in onshore, swamp, or offshore locations.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.