Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
Title: Procurement Engineer – Mechanical Bulk
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be aware about Procurement procedures.
- Review the PR requirement, Bid Package /SOW from technical department before releasing RFP/RFQ to respective vendors.
- Developing pricing structure as per project requirement
- Create Bidder list from preapproved vendors available in system/database.
- Ensure Applicable purchasing terms & conditions are communicated to bidders along with technical requirement.
- Float RFQ & Receive Bids, act as SPOC to clarify & close all technical quarries between user (technical) department & Vendors during bidding /enquiry stage.
- Arranging technical discussions with suppliers.
- Search for and negotiate contracts with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Preparation of Comparative Statement of Quotations
- Commercial bid analysis
- Arranging commercial discussions
- Preparation of Approval Note
- PO preparation and subsequent amendments
- Coordination related to progressive payments & documentation flow.
- Coordination with Stores for MRR/GRIN.
- Coordination with Accounts for final payments and after sales service
- Coordination for post order issues, if any.
- Timely MIS update
- Timely development of potential vendors.
- Minimum Diploma / Associate or bachelor’s technical degree (Mechanical is preferred)
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of related experience in purchase of Mechanical items.
- Analytical and Math skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to perform under multiple projects requirement.
- Contracting, Purchasing and Management skills
- Working experience in Construction, EPC, Oil & Gas or Similar Industry Sector.
- Knowledge of a Bulk Materials like Pipe, fittings, Gasket, consumables etc.
- Skills in framing terms and conditions
- Skills in preparing MIS document.
- Skills in consolidating requirements of other depts
- Basic Computer skills MS Office and ERP operations
- Skills in tracking of Market / Index
- Skills in competitive analysis
- Skills in Responsive & Risk Management
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs