Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Digital Figures Limited is a forward-thinking firm that creates amazing software solutions.
Title: Product Management Intern
Location: Ibadan Office, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
Position Type: This is an on-site position
- With our SAAS product already having a big effect in the market, we are looking to add a Product Management Intern to our team. The ideal applicant will play a critical role in driving the product development process, developing product roadmaps, and providing value to our customers.
- Digital Figures is an innovative company dedicated to crafting exceptional software solutions. With our SAAS product already making significant impacts in the market, we are looking to expand our team with a product Management Intern. The ideal candidate will be pivotal in driving the product development process, creating product roadmaps, and delivering value to our customers.
- Reports to the Product manager
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new product features that align with the company vision.
- Conduct market research to validate new product ideas and improve existing features.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap, prioritizing features based on business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, working closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 1 years of product management or related experience in the tech industry, with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- N80,000 / month for 6 months. To be doubled after internship upon performance review.
Deadline: 28th November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online