Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Breeze Energy Limited
Breeze Energy Limited is a Nigerian-owned energy service firm that was established on October 4th, 2002. It is managed by a team of committed experts with a combined experience of over 95 years in the oil and gas sector. In Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea, we are model participants in the oil and gas, electricity distribution, and transmission industries. Additionally, we collaborate with a network of partners that are experts in their respective fields of expertise and serve as a link between the many opportunities on the worldwide market and the accessible global talent and technology.
Title: Project Cost Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent
- Business proposals/tender preparation activities; preparation of quotations, tenders, and other business proposals.
- Provide post-order management execution support to the business development team, with associated cross-departmental liaisons with the Production and Procurement teams.
- Coordinate all foreign procurements, working with the Procurement department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is entrenched in the process.
- Provide Project management Support for all company projects driven by the department, including business prospecting and post-award execution activities.
- Execution of job responsibilities always working in a professional and practical manner to ensure that results and change is delivered in a sustainable way.
- Provide technical and project management support to the department in its prospecting activities within the Oil & Gas Industry, with a view to discovering and convert available opportunities to viable business transactions for the company.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering.
- Project management skill is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience.
Deadline: 28th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.