UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a small-sized upstream Oil and Gas servicing firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Contract (renewable annually)
- The Project Engineer who will be responsible for developing project procedures in line with company guidelines, scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality.
- In addition, the PE will also be responsible for putting together bids, tenders, inspection & project documentation, as well as ensuring all reporting are done according to company and customer standards.
- A relevant Engineering degree
- Minimum experience of 3 years with at least one in an upstream environment is required
- Ability to work and deliver on multiple projects
- Excellent time management
- Excellent use of Microsoft office and other project management tools
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills: verbal, business writing, electronic communications and presentations.
- Salary: N200,000 Monthly (Net)
- Benefits – Health Insurance Scheme.
Deadline: 9th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Note: Only candidates who meet the set requirements will be contacted.
Jobs by WhatJobs