Promasidor was founded in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. As Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, he travelled extensively across Africa and gained a unique and thorough knowledge of the food industry throughout the continent.
1). Tax Supervisor
About the job
- Timely filing of accurate and relevant tax returns
- Liaison with relevant tax authorities
- Tax audit and queries
- Monthly tax reporting
- Tax clearance certificate.
- Monthly VAT (Value Added Tax) computations, remittances and filing of applicable VAT Returns.
- Perform various daily tax operations, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Calculation of Company Income Tax (CIT), Education Tax (EDT) and Deferred Tax (DT) provision
- Preparation of PAYE Returns documentations and tax obligation for the relevant tax authorities.
- Monthly WHT computation, remittances and providing Payees with WHT receipts.
- Review and analyze invoices and other financial documents, and performed tax accounts reconciliation
- Filing of monthly and annual returns with the relevant tax authorities across 36 locations
- Filing of Transfer Pricing (TP) declaration and disclosure Processing of certificate of acceptance of fixed asset (CAFA)
- Sorting out all issues that arise from the tax audit including attending tax audit review meetings.
- Attending to any queries raised by the relevant tax authorities in respect of the PAYE Returns
- Preparation of monthly tax report and finalizing all pre-close activities
- Applying for and obtaining the TCC for all employees (local and upcountry)
- Undertaking all correspondence relating to the objection to any disputed Notice of Assessment.
- B.Sc. / HND Accounting or any finance related course
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CITN).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant Experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office suite
- Advanced Excel user
- Appreciable knowledge of Nigerian Tax laws
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing Regulation.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skill.
2). Account Coordinator
- Calculating, preparing and issuing documents related to accounting such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements.
- Posting and recognition of all transactions into NAV
- Administering the farm float to ensure adherence to laid down policies
- Submission of monthly reports to in line with agreed reporting calendar
- Compiling budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets; Supports budget management with Accountant.
- Preparing period or cost statements or reports.
- Calculates costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists.
- Stays current with all regulations, practices, tax laws, reporting requirements and industry trends.
- Handles accounts payable and receivable responsibilities.
- Respond to queries or clarification requests.
- Ensures good house-keeping and janitorial work within the farm and the offices
- Ensures compliance with cleaning schedules; Monitors the activities of cleaning staffs
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Managing all staff attendance and Security movement register
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Ensures that all necessary working tools are available
- Ensures an up to date inventory of all spare keys
- Ensures regular preventive maintenance and repairs of machines within the office facility.
- Manage subscription payments for the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
- 6 – 8 years of continuous relevant work experience in accounting and financial control particularly in farming or agro-allied business.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skill.
3). Maintenance Planner
To ensure there is full compliance with rules and procedures for technical operations in achieving cost effective targets
- To ensure a reliable maintenance plan is made available for all equipment at the right time
- Provide yearly maintenance plan for all equipment and drive update of maintenance system on the ERP
- Track maintenance completion rate versus schedule and document
- Update maintenance record on MaMa and share compliance
- Track OEE effectiveness and share daily OEE update in the morning
- Track equipment spares out of stock and work with storeroom supervisor to manage re-ordering of spares
- Review existing maintenance plan to accommodate new technology upgrade
- Support localization of spares and track cost benefit
- Participate in plant upgrade and track results
- Track, document and report all maintenance reports i.e 5S, Machine status, OEE tracker on daily basis
- Track and trend maintenance cost per machine on monthly basis
- Track and trend maintenance cost due to breakdown of equipment
- Drive asset verification exercise
- Participate in all overhaul exercise and report compliance promptly
- Participate in Equipment risk assessment to identify hazard and mitigation plans
- Support plan maintenance activities by sorting and providing spares before and during maintenance
- Drive asset count and verification exercise across the site.
- Drive and support preventive maintenance audit of assets across the site.
- Update maintenance record to capture new improvement .
- Makes safety procedures, including lock out/ tag out procedures available to employees
- Ensure implementation of all maintenance activities across the factories, and ensure proper documentation of all activities in their respective logbook.
- Identify specific safety issues about the technical activities and equipment.
- Carry out audit checks after maintenance job is done to confirm quality of execution according to standards.
- To make recommendations on continuous improvement in technical operations.
- To compile reliable technical data for engineering report analysis.
- Carry out any assigned Food Safety jobs by the head of department.
- Responsible for equipment and repair part data entry and report management.
- Ensures that all work orders and management log items are closed when work is finished.
- Make operating and maintenance manuals available, and update maintenance checklist/PPM for improvement when required.
- Attend any meetings as scheduled and track maintenance related benefits to update checklists.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department/ food safety team leader.
At least minimum of OND in all engineering disciplines
3 years relevant work experience in a standard manufacturing environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of plant management
- Documentation and Reporting skill
- Technical procedure compliance
- Regular Auditing of the processes
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- . Team Player
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria