1 to 50 Employees
HR-Aid Consults – Our client, a real estate firm in Abuja, Nigeria, is seeking qualified applicants to fill the following position:
Title: Property Sales Agent (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (On-site)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Cultivate existing client relationships and establish strong trust-based relationships with clients to grow revenues.
- Drive activities that lead to the sale, purchase, lease, or development of a property.
- Work with senior management to negotiate and agree on property sales/rental value, agency fees and other terms with potential clients.
- Plan to give prospective buyers a view and inspection of properties.
- Communicate with prospects to understand their needs and collaborate with internal team to find suitable properties that best fit the individual needs of your customers.
- Take key role in client negotiations on property sale/rental and successfully conclude lease agreements and payments to maximize profits.
- Support the execution of sales strategies focused on achieving overall property sale and rental targets.
- Work with Property Managers and contribute information required forthe preparation and approval of required documentation such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Ensure extensive property/product knowledge.
- Prepare and present monthly progress reports to line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Estate Management.
- NYSC corps members.
Deadline: 29th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.