Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Nosagie Holdings is a legally recognized indigenous business with its main office in Benin City, Edo State. For the offshore and onshore oil and gas, refining, and petrochemicals industries, it offers EPIC and project management services.
Title: QA/QC Engineer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Contract
- The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings.
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints.
- Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
- Education: Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years experience in Oil & Gas EPCI projects Quality Control management positions.
- Certifications: AWS-CWI or CSWIP3.1, ISO 9712 or ASNT II, NACE II or equivalent, ISO 9001:2015, and IRATA 2.
- Proven technical skills with ability to work with team of Quality inspectors and supervisors (civil, welding, painting, E&I, NDT, etc.).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and represent COMPANY in discussions with contractors.
- Software capabilities: MS Office packages – good experience in the use of Excel, Project, and any specialized software.
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET), CA-EBS, and other mandatory operational HSE requirements.
Deadline: 7th July, 2023
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.