200 + Employees
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/2025
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth country with a low or middle-income. The scholarships, which are aimed at students who are committed to making a difference in their communities, are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to a new country and culture, broaden horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime. Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Title: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/2025
- An applicant from a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have attained a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level to be eligible to apply.
- You must have already completed your undergraduate degree. Final year students are not eligible.
- Funds are only available for two years.
- The QECS awards are for full-time study only.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
The following universities are participating in QECS 2024
- Bangladesh: University of Dhaka
- Eswatini: University of Eswatini
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago: The University of the West Indies
- Kenya: Technical University of Kenya
- Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia, University of Malaya
- Pakistan: COMSATS University Islamabad
- Tanzania: State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Uganda: Makerere University
Deadline: 10 January 2024.
How to apply: All interested applicants should Click Here to apply online.
- Look through the list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in this cycle.
- Visit the relevant university website for more information on your chosen course using the links included below.
- Complete and submit a QECS application for your chosen university/course by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. Once you’ve clicked apply, you’ll be directed to a log in page. If you don’t already have a myACU account, click get ‘get started’ in the right hand corner of the page to start your application.
- Submit an application to your chosen university for admission to your chosen course.