Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
1). Strategy/Business Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
- We are looking for a business analyst who will work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for the business, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve their desired outcome.
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and following up on leads
- Supports the corporate planning process, coordinates the execution of agreed and approved strategies.
- Liaises with Business Unit Heads on execution and reporting on strategic initiatives
- Performs feasibility studies and market research on proposed strategic investments e.g. potential of new and existing locations by preparing/reviewing financial models.
- Conducts financial analysis of corporate performance and industry benchmarking
- Conducts business research and intelligence activities to advise on corporate strategy.
- Reviews and updates policies and procedures manuals.
- Performs periodic review of enterprise-wide risks and internal controls for adequacy and improvement opportunities.
- Prepares business proposals/bid submissions.
- Actively engages the internal Projects Team on ongoing company projects
- Participates in exhibitions, trade shows, and industry forums.
- Monitors and reports on progress in the execution of corporate initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, or a related field.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification: ICAN, ACCA, PMP, CFA, CBAP, or any other similar professional certification
- 2 – 5 years experience in a related role
- Business Process review
- Business Strategy development
- Risk and Control Assessment
- Project management
- Organizational design and review
- Business research and market intelligence
- Financial modeling
- Corporate reporting
- Financial analysis
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
2). Station Cashier
Locations: Anambra and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts.
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Minimum of an HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role