Upfield Holdings B.V. is a Dutch food company owning multiple brands of margarine, food spreads, and plant-based foods, including Flora and Blue Band. It states that it is the largest plant-based consumer packaged goods company in the world, operating in 95 countries.
Title: Regional Marketing Intern – AMEA
- We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants!
- Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- If you are an entrepreneur at heart with a passion for winning, urge to take leadership, and would like to join us, then read on. If not, best not to bother.
Type of individual we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic and outstanding all-round undergraduate to join Upfield, Number 1 plant-based company in the world; on full time basis. The role will report directly into the Global Marketing Manager Blue Band/ Regional Marketing Manager -AMEA.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and resourceful, with a proactive & goal orientated mind-set looking to break out from the status-quo. He/she is fully responsible for marketing end-end process with the guidance of the team, which is development as well as Deployment. This includes, but is not limited to, Consumer Insight, Concept-, Product, and Communication Mix Development, Research and Digital media.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High Bias for Action! Mount Everest high!
- Entrepreneurial mind-set! You want to have your own company a couple of years from now! But hack, let’s do this first!
- Proven ability to lead a multi-cultural, multi-country projects team across different time zones (a 9 to 5 mentality would not work here and need to work in Amsterdam time as well as Australia and Nigeria time. This is also a full time job- if you want to pass time while your degree finishes, this is not for you).
- Great communication skills is a must. You can sort anything and everything with good communication
- You need to have the hunger to learn and that has to be your sole objective of this internship
- Strong business acumen and organisational awareness. This means, you know what is going on around you at all times. And you know what to do and how to handle it
- Should be flexible not just in terms of timings but scope of work and work dynamics. Change is the constant and one should adapt to it.
- Should really be good at following up with different teams (Someone with go getter attitude)
- You need to be able to manage agency relationships (creative, research, media buying) because coordination and even the day-to-day mundane activities is a part of the job
- Basic understanding of media (ATL and BTL) and willing to quickly learn all ins-and-outs.
- You love competitive pressure; you think outside of the box (what box?)
- Your passion is creating consumer love! Every working hour of every working day. It is what gets you up in the morning!
- You are independent. You can take & run with any idea or a campaign. All we have to do is to plant the seed of a great idea
- You are part of a TEAM. And these teams are sacred. They are built on trust and mutual respect. And you respect that!
- Your Personal Power! At Upfield Foods we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- If you have studied marketing, or has a background (Marketing Undergraduate degree/ Chartered Institute of Marketing) will be useful
- Are you a Biological Science/Physical Science student wanting to shift career paths? This maybe your change- As long as you are keen to learn, any field of studies is welcome
Deadline: Not specified