51 to 100 Employees
FairMoney is constructing the top mobile bank for developing markets. The program is presently being expanded to Western Africa and South-East Asia as we provide other financial services (current account, savings, debit card). We began with a digital microcredit application for Android.
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- As the Regional Manager (Agency Banking), you are the CEO of the region, responsible for regional performance and individual state under purview.
- You must be self-driven, result oriented and most importantly – An A player. You are primarily responsible for shaping and driving your region’s growth strategy to correctly position it within landscape in Nigeria by working with the Head of Retail Banking in cementing the FairMoney strategy of becoming the largest neobank in Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source for new clients and expand client network in the retail marketplace (Agents and consumers).
- Develop and maintain market dominance by ensuring acquisition, retention and Month on Month growth in acquisition and loan conversion in market segment.
- Drive corporate strategy in Schools, Markets, Partnerships with OFIs/Super Agents/ Aggregators and Agricultural value chain.
- Sign up and maintain relationship with value chain actors.
- Monitor regional performance, staff and consumer behavior and provide market intelligence to the team.
- Proper Branding and training of Agents/Consumers and partners.
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Motivate, mentor and supervise regional staff for delivery of FairMoney corporate objective.
- Consistently deliver monthly OKR.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Head of Retail Banking.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline
- 6 to 8 years of experience in the Agency Banking business.
- Must have an android phone.
- Proven experience managing a high performance sales team.
- Ability to motivate a team of Sales Managers for performance.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter – 30 minutes
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager – 30 minutes
- An executive interview with Senior Executives