United Bank for Africa Plc is Africa’s leading financial institutions offering banking services to more than 35 million customers across 1,000 branches in 20 African countries. With presence in New York, London, Paris and Dubai, UBA is connecting people and businesses across Africa through retail and corporate banking, innovative cross border payments, trade finance and investment banking.
Title: Relationship Manager
About the job
- At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- – Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- – Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others…
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with 2- 7 years of Relationship Management experience in a commercial bank for our branches in all 36 states in Nigeria. The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross-Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase the financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up with customers with dormant accounts, and convince them to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies/programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business/investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
- First degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply online.