Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Sovereign Finance Limited
Sovereign Finance Limited operates as a reputable Financial Services Company, offering a comprehensive range of financial solutions to clients. Our services include consumer, business, and personal loans, both local and international trade financing, debt factoring services, and a variety of top-notch financial services catered to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Title: Sales/Business Development Managers/Deposit Mobilizer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Focus on Fixed Deposits Mobilization
- Have a monthly target of 100 million in fixed deposits
- Advising Clients on financial products and services
- Sourcing deposit and accounts opening
- Managing investments portfolios and accounts.
- Relationship Management.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Compile and profile names of individuals/companies
- Prepare and submit business proposals to identified Companies
- Facilitate meetings for presenting our services offerings.
- Facilitate conversion of prospects including follow up of individuals and organisations.
- Actively manage client relationship- Investment monitoring, reporting, feedback and overall client engagement.
- Obtain referrals from clients in line with the targets set for the team
- Generate weekly/monthly reports on progress of conversion of prospects
- Demonstrate the desire to gain adequate knowledge of company products and services and take practical steps to achieving same.
- Achieve nil record of client complaint and work with the Customer Services/Operations and other teams to provide speedy resolution should any complaint arises
- Provide support towards all Investment related events and actively create opportunities for the team to network.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.