1 to 50 Employees
Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-service provider of human resource solutions that was founded in 2013 and has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. By developing and delivering reliable, adaptable services that take into account the changing demands of our customers’ businesses, we are dedicated to establishing long-term relationships with them.
Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Industry: Oil and Gas (Upstream / Downstream)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops and services assigned territory, including geographic region proposed.
- Actively and consistently seeks new customers within company’s focus markets
- Research customers’ needs and resolves problems
- Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, set grower trials, close sales opportunities and provide technical information
- Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals
- Achieve key metrics (customer visits per weeks, prospect visits per week, trials conducted).
- Gives technical support in person, by email and phone
- Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner
- Makes product recommendations and presentations to growers, distributors, and industry organizations in order to educate and inform.
- Submits expense reports weekly
- Follows-up in a timely manner to voicemail and email requests from management, peers and other internal and external customers
- Manages major accounts; establishes long-term, ongoing relationships with multiple people in a customer’s organization.
- Travels with distributor sales representatives as well as travels alone to visit end user customers.
- Attends industry and distributor trade shows
- Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
- Perform margin analysis by SKU, category and by branch
- Maintains and shares an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in related field
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- 3 to 4 years in related field/industry
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and industry as the subject of your mail e.g. “Sales Executive – Upstream / Downstream” as the subject of the email.