Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Reference No: 2023-618
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of this role will be to:
- To support the Business Analyst (BA) and participate in the mission of the Management Control process;
- Measure Business profitability and performance (e.g. reporting);
- Provide managers with monitoring tools (e.g. budget delivery appraisal);
- Ensure final financial data is accurate.
- Supervise the preparation and timely delivery of the budget as per FM direction.
- Contribute in providing appropriate monitoring tools to management and operational managers.
- Supervise the production of rolling forecasts to determine and take corrective action.
- Manage the delivering of appropriate management information and reporting (financial data) ensuring data availability for presentations, ensuring compliance and consistency in group reporting.
- Follow up variance : ensuring and analyzing deviation versus budget in coordination with operational stakeholders of his scope
- Data Quality analysis on monthly basis ensuring accurate and reliable data
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Management Information Systems or any Business related Degree;
- ACA / CIMA; IT Knowledge
- 5 – 8 years working experience in Consulting, Finance & Accounting or Business Analytics,
- Experience working with one of the Big 4 is a plus or an asset.
- Additional Certificates and/or diplomas in Business / Data Analytics is an added advantage
- Data Analysis
- Continuous Improvement
- Information Systems
- Risk Management
- Stress Management
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs