1 to 50 Employees
Benmaris Limited began in 2007 as a professional workforce supplier, financial advisor, and general contractor. It is a Nigerian company with 100% ownership. It has taken on several difficult projects over the years and developed expertise in a variety of engineering fields, including building construction, procurement and supply services, design and build solutions, project management services, and facilities management.
Title: Senior Contracts Engineer – CPNC
Status: Contract/Resident – Local
Qualifications / Experience
- A Degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences (preferably Supply Chain)
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in oil well construction activities of which 3 should be in contract administration.
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.