Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Title: Senior Core Switching Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Department: Engineering – DevOps & SRE
- Flutterwave is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for managing and seamlessly blending front-end and back-end web development.
- The ideal candidate will build new, improve, and manage existing integrations and applications with external partners.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment.
- Develop microservices using RESTful APIs.
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements.
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles.
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as setup automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability.
- Maintain code and application security at all times.
- Ensure data protection.
- Guide and mentor new engineers and interns.
Required competency and skillset to be a Waver:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s strategy, product and service offerings.
- In-depth understanding of Java as a back-end language for application development.
- Excellent knowledge and use of supported frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot.
- Excellent knowledge of database and ORM technologies.
- Ability and interest to quickly learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent organisational and people management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and quality assurance skills.
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent agile delivery knowledge including branching, testing and continuous development. Collaborate with other engineers to deliver sprint goals.
- Excellent Devops knowledge including Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Deployment Automation, Containers, Orchestration and Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs