MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Title: Senior Manager – Cyber Security and IT Assurance (Internal Audit and Fraud Management)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job ID: 2049
- Define and implement processes and technologies for threat and vulnerability management, threat and risk assessment, and metrics supporting our information security program’s health and performance.
- Coordinates Penetration Testing activities with third-party vendors and lead security assessments to help gauge how ongoing change management in our environment may expose us to internal or external risks.
- Understand end-to-end informational and data processes and flows, and works to protect the security, availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of the data.
- Manage the team to design, build and implement reporting solutions which meet client and user requirements
- Bring greater standardization of methodologies, measures, visualizations and delivery tools for all reporting deliverables
- Understand and evaluate relevant IT & Cyber risks and controls designed to mitigate these risks to a level acceptable by IT management
- Conduct controls testing activities in areas such as Incident Management, Disaster Recovery, Change Management, Cryptography, Network Security and Identity & Access Management
- Lead and coordinate activities relating to risk management, raising awareness and helping further develop the organization’s risk culture.
- Responsible for managing projects and monitoring the quality of work performed on IS and security-related engagements, including actively participating in the budget cycle, forecasting, monitoring and tracking functional and divisional expenditure
- Implement and maintain GRC policies and procedures based on ISO 27001 standard.
- Ensure that the Information Security Strategy is meeting the security and privacy needs of internal and external customers.
- Manage the creation, design and documentation of related processes and procedures to support the company to reduce risk and vulnerability exposure.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and management of the Cybersecurity and IT Assurance Audit Team, including building individual development plans and performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.Eng.) / BSc. Computer Science
- Relevant certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, CISA, SSCP, CISM and CASP+
- Fluent in English
- 9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in internal audit (specifically in cybersecurity, network and Technology audits), with experience in supervising others advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years in an information security team leadership position
- Prior experience working in financial services, or other regulated or critical infrastructure sectors is preferred
- Experience with major audit firms an an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST CSF
- Extensive knowledge of compliance frameworks such as SOC, ISO, COBIT, and CMMC
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, operating systems, networks, databases, and systems as they relate to IT Security and IT Risk.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point and Projects.
Deadline: Mar 24, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs