Sayed Farms Ltd – After a thorough research of poultry business in Nigeria, Sayed Farms ltd was established in the year 2004 by Mr. Haytham Nawam and Mr. Ziad Sayed, who both have a broad experience in the field of poultry; The company is specialized in poultry sector & currently the distribution of frozen food (frozen Fish, French fries, frozen chicken etc…).
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineers
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors and belts
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Carrying out other tasks as required periodically
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng / HND in Mechanical Engineering from reputable university or polytechnic;
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience, preferably in Poultry Farms companies
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, COREN etc. will be an added advantage;
- Proven expertise as an Mechanical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes preferably from Slaughter Houses with blast freezers
- Understanding of mechanical engineering codes and safety standards;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan in Oyo State.
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Jobs by WhatJobs