101 to 150 Employees
The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF)
The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a non-profit organisation based on the values of Late Gen. Murtala Muhammed, a former Head of State of Nigeria (1975-76). The MMF has long been regarded as a forerunner in democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women’s empowerment, disaster assistance, and the improvement of Africans’ lives.
Title: Senior Program Coordinator
- The responsibilities of the Senior Program Coordinator are to provide leadership, coordination and oversees all aspect of Programming in accordance to the Foundation goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Overall management of existing and new programs
- Expansion plan and strategy and design of new programs in accordance to the vision and Mission of the Foundation
- New Strategy for MMF Programs
- Develop an effective plan of action for running MMF programs from inception to completion
- Manage daily operations that support and implement our current program objectives
- Strategically map-out a program schedule and timeline and ensure it is followed
- Suggest innovative plans and processes to improve program functions
- Develop work systems and processes that effectively drive productivity
- Seek out new and creative program ideas to implement
- Develop Strategic plan for the Foundation
- Set up and coordination of Advisory board
- Governance review
- Engagement of existing Board of Trustees
- Manage the social business of the Foundation
- Strategize on the growth plan for individual programs for sustainability and scale-up
- Branding and messaging strategy document and implementation plan
- Communication Strategy
- Full website Review and Management of MMF Social Media handles
- A bachelor’s degree in Management Science or a related field.
- Having a Master’s degree and professional certifications is an added advantage.
- 8+ years’ experience with an NGO and program management and
- Extensive knowledge of program management strategies
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which are essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Program Coordinator ” as the subject of the mail.