Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Eunisell Limited is a top worldwide chemical and speciality fluid management organization that provides essential goods and services to a large number of clients doing business in Africa.
Title: Senior Sales Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and achieve agreed revenue target.
- Prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company’s products, solutions and services and to achieve the annual sales and income target as assigned.
- Expand the company’s clients while creating more revenue stream.
- Promote and sell the Company’s products as assigned, whilst maintaining service standards
- Develop new customer and business, coordinate or provide technical support including sample for testing, do follow-up work from sample to commercialization.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting business relationships with clients across major IOCs, independent producers and service companies in the oil and gas industry, and other relevant FMCGs.
- Identify new business opportunities for various chemicals to meet revenue target.
- Liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of company products and solutions according to customers needs.
- Identify opportunities to grow new businesses with existing clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Manage multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines and fulfilling service promise.
- Project necessary inventory level for each product/business situation by ensuring efficiency, reliability and optimized inventory level.
- Understand the growing trends in the sector and advise as may be necessary.
- Prepare annual sales & profit forecast and provide projection as required
- Liaise and work with the Marketing unit to develop and promote the Company’s products & services.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis, customer surveys, and advise management on competitive opportunities.
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Weekly/Monthly performance review and daily sales activities report.
- Mentoring individuals supporting the Sales team.
- Develop performance objectives and carry out performance reviews of staff.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key decision makers at C-levels across major IOCs, independent producers and service companies in the oil and gas industry and other relevant FMCGs.
What We Expect
- An excellent academic qualification in any discipline. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years sales & business development experience in chemical/technical sales within oil & gas and industrial sectors.
- Enthused & excellent sales professional.
- Good Computing Skills.
- Use of MS office tools and relevant sales management applications/CRM.
- Good listener and ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Well organized and able to lead sales and marketing teams.
- Initiative and creative ability.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Preferred Location as the subject of the mail.