Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Title: General Manager, Business Development
- The individual will be responsible for leading and driving overall profitability of the business by championing and executing of innovative business growth strategies that continuously propel the major income-generating channels of the business to consistently achieve set targets in line with the overall business strategy of the subsidiary and the Group.
- Lead over all business development plan, strategies and execution for the company
- Develop annual sales plan and oversee execution to achieve business goals
- Target market segmentation and territory mapping for Retail Sales; conducting insurance product reviews and identifying gaps
- Business intelligence through keen identification of current & changing trends within the Insurance industry
- Design and deploy appropriate prospecting/sales and relationship management strategies in line with the overall business strategy to achieve new business targets
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop and deploy tools for obtaining and resolving client feedback/complaints in line with turn-around standards leading to client retention
- Consciously monitor positive initiatives of competitors and take remedial actions that will ensure the business maintain its market dominance Business Growth
- Coordinate and drive new business partnerships on both national and international levels
- Plan & implement marketing plans for the company’s products.
- Deliver against sales target consistently
- Develop innovative initiatives to increase sales amongst potential retail clients, leading to top-of-the-mind recall
- Undertake industry research and analyses to identify gaps and areas to leverage on, as well as forecasting business growth
- Oversee negotiations on insurance coverage, premium payments and providing recommendations on cover
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected].ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs