Paykobo – We are one of Nigeria’s largest technology distribution e-commerce platforms, leading the creation of shared value in Nigeria’s technology space by serving as a critical bridge between products, solutions providers and the market. In over 15 years, our team has delivered tens of thousands of products and solutions to customers pan-Nigeria. Our record speed of order fulfillment, unbeatable prices and exceptional customer services have earned us a reputation in the industry. We are known for innovation. We pioneered Cash on Delivery in Nigeria’s e-commerce sector and we are still developing newer ways to meet customers’ needs taking into consideration the peculiar challenges of our business environment. We have been recognized by global bodies for leading these innovations in Nigeria, amongst such are the World Bank and The British Awards.
Title: Service Desk Officer (Customer Service)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone or email.
- You will provide fast and useful knowledge and assistance about our products and services to our customers.
- You must be customer obsessed and interested in learning about technologies.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, and chats to go the extra mile to engage customers
- Provide accurate information on our various products and services
- Determine the best solutions based on the issue and details provided by customer
- Walk customers through the basic problem-solving process on various products
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Perform deep dive analysis on customer contacts to gather lessons learned, and then use information to suggest improvements and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience in a similar industry will be an added advantage
To Succeed in this Role, You Need:
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to details
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities and ambiguous environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and sales skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
N1,200,000 – N1,440,000 Annually.
- Performance-related bonus
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path
Deadline: 16th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online